Sunday, January 20, 2008

I’m afraid there might be a disruption with your being able to access Bit & Pieces.  The place where I store all the photos I post has notified me that I can’t have a website on Blogger and host pictures on their host (GoDaddy.com).  They say it’s against the “legal agreement”.   They say the entire website must be on their server or they’ll shut me down by 1 AM Monday (January 21st)  They have “disabled logging for the site” (whatever that means) because it was “causing an excessive load to the server and the statistics processing server”.


I won’t have time to work on this right away, so B&P might cease to exist for a while.  I guess the blog itself will still be there, but the graphics will disappear.  I have a lot of real-life stuff going on this week, so my posting was going to be a little lighter anyway.  This didn’t help my frazzled existence.


The solution is to host the entire website there or go somewhere else for picture hosting.   I’m not as tech savy as some may think so I’m really not sure just how to go about changing all that.


I wonder how all the other great bloggers do it…….


Stay tuned.


Jonco


Update:  Well, they suspended the account as threatened.   None of the graphics stored there are visible now.   They gave me 24 hours to remove them.   As of now they’ll let me remove them by FTP until the 24th. After that they’ll delete them.  I don’t know if I want to spend the time or effort to remove them and post them somewhere else, or just start over somewhere else.   Or I could host a new site with them and stop using Blogger. Decisions, decisions.  I just wish I had more time to make an informed decision.


I have a busy week ahead this week.  Things lighten up a little for me next week, so I’m not sure what I’ll do in the mean time.   Thanks for all the comments to this post.   Keep ‘em coming.   I’m open for ideas.


Jonco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY