Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bits & Pieces Saga Continues…


Abug2Abug1


Just an update of the Bits & Pieces fiasco that continues.  After a couple of calls and emails it was “suggested” that I remove WordPress from the new site – which I did, I cleared out everything.  Now I have put in a request to the fine tech people at GoDaddy.com to unsuspend the new hosting account so I can start all over fresh and not use the offending plugin that reaked havoc on their server.   The guy I talked to wasn’t sure they’d allow me to reinstall WordPress but that I should ask first if that’s OK.  So I politely did and now am awaiting a responce that I should receive “within 24 hours”.  I noted in my email to them that I hadn’t received a reply from the other email I sent explaing my problem 30 hours ago.  


So this issue will be settled one way or another in the next day or so.  If not to my satisfaction than I will change hosts and use every opportunity to slam GoDaddy that I can.  So, I promise that things will get back to “normal” very soon.


As you might have noticed I’m posting a few images.  I assume this is still against the rules at GoDaddy, but I’ve tried to do it the right way, but they’re not making it easy.  So don’t be surprised if they all disappear.  Hell they might even delete me… they already have what they need from me… my credit card number.


Stay tuned… and thanks for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY