Saturday, January 26, 2008

Well, the moving truck ran off the road.   After finally finding a way to convert the old posts, I ran into a brick wall on the move.  With more than half of the posts converted to the new site, it just stopped working.  Apparently, the conversion method I was using (a plugin for WordPress) was really screwing up the fine folks at the hosting service.  WordPress’s built-in import feature just didn’t work for me.   I don’t know if it’s becuase of the size of the site or what.


So now my account is “suspended” cause I’ve been a bad boy, screwing up their servers.  I put a call in to tech support (that’s how I learned the above), and now we’re exchanging emails trying to get the account unsuspended.  I don’t have any more time to work on this today…… but will be back on it first thing tomorrow.


Stay tuned…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY