Saturday, July 30, 2011

Singer Sonu Nigam, who has been in the industry for nearly two decades and will celebrate its 38th birthday Saturday, says his resolution is to take time off and invest in your personal life.

"I'll be in Nairobi on my birthday because I have a concert there. My family is with me," Sonu said in an interview.

"I want to give me some time this year. I worked hard last year. I go to the mountains or the beaches and just relax and spend time with my family. I could not do that last year. In addition to everything else the Personal space is an important requirement for me and I would give myself. I need some "me" time, "he said.

Sonu, who married in 2002 and Madhurima Nevaan has a son three years old, revealed that 2010 had been one of the best years of his career.

"The past year has been one of the best years of my life, because so much happened this year that it was difficult to maintain an account. Last year I was in Los Angeles on my birthday and this time I was about to begin "Chhota Usta" in Star Plus. The whole season was so great and satisfying.

"So did many concerts. The best part was my performance at the awards. That earned me a great appreciation of all. My comic timing was appreciated and my acting and singing skills. After the tremendous success' X Factor "and my first single" Let the glory 'of the ICC World Cup I was cheering.

"Other than that, my performance in IIFA Jermaine Jackson and Britney Spears collaboration -. Everything that happened last year so it was quite an eventful year."

Sonu started his singing career at the age of three when he joined his father on stage singing songs of Mohammad Rafi, and accompanying him on his performances singing at weddings and parties. At age 19, she moved to Mumbai with his father to begin his Bollywood singing career.

His early years in Mumbai proved to be a struggle - which began singing covers of Mohammad Rafi songs on albums released by T-Series and after a while it was labeled a "Rafi clone."

His first film was to break a song in the movie "Janam" (1990), but never got an official release. Meanwhile, commercial radio Sonu took until his big break came in the form of popular TV show "Sa Re Ga Ma", after the success has not stopped calling at their doors.

He started hosting "Sa Re Ga Ma" in 1995, which soon became one of the most popular shows on Indian television. The program format Sonu gave the opportunity to showcase their singing skills and his natural charm and audience appeal.

Then, his song "Accha Sila Diya" for the film "Sanam Bewafa" (1995) increased in popularity and offers to sing began pouring in.

He rose to fame with the song of Anu Malik author "AATE Sandese hain" from the 1997 war film "Border" and helped him get rid of 'Rafi Clone label and the same year she sang Nadeem, Shravan composed chartbuster "Yeh Dil Deewana "(" Pardes "). Since then he has created a unique style of their own.

Over the years, Sonu has become a major force in the music industry in India. He is renowned for his versatility in singing and excellent range of rock singing romantic, sad and patriotic numbers.

Some of his popular numbers are "Ishq Bina" ("Taal"), "Panchhi Nadiya" ("refugees"), "Suraj hua Maddham" ("Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham"), "Kal Ho Naa Ho" ("Kal Ho Naa Ho ")," Main hoon na "(" Main Hoon Na ") and" Shukran allah "(" Kurbaan ") among many others.

He was not confined to Hindi songs - his body of work has songs in Kannada, Bengali, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, English, Bhojpuri, Urdu, Nepali Chhattisgarhi and Marathi.

Looking back from where it started and where it is today, Sonu became sentimental and said .. People "could not have wished for anything more When I started I did not know to be a singer who recognize me and stop at the signal hits the windows of my car. I have given so much love is amazing.

"I just came here to become a playback singer and fame, love and adulation I received is amazing. I am grateful to the Almighty and the people who love me and bless me, "he said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY