Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ajay Devgn seems to be a wildly experimental mood. Swinging at the core of the mainstream, "Singham," which now goes to what is possibly the most bizarre film of his career.

The film questions is called 'The Arabian Camel & P Madhavan Nair, "and the Hindi version of Malayalam Priyadarshan film that is about to end. The original star Mohanlal.

"Yes, I am remaking" The Arab, the camel & P Madhavan Nair Ajay. This is the first time I decided to do a Hindi version of the film even before completing the Malayalam version. I am also certain Ajay can do justice to it. After 'Aakrosh, I feel I owe a success, "said Priyadarshan.

"In fact, to redo the work for me. And why not? I am redoing my own movies," he added.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY