Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shraddha Kapoor newcomer is taking small steps in the industry and guess who idolizes? She is inspired by Priyanka Chopra's performance and when it comes to style, Sonam Kapoor is his favorite.

"I am a diehard fan Priyanka Chopra. She has this incredible energy, is very heady and style-wise Sonam Kapoor has a great sense. She does not hesitate to experiment," said Shraddha, daughter of actor Shakti Kapoor. He debuted with "Teen Patti" last year.

http://kannaangel.blogspot.com
"Among men, Hrithik Roshan makes a statement of all time and are very individualistic," said the young actress told reporters at the Week of ongoing Jewellery India International (IIJW) which was great for Anmol Jewellers.

Dressed in a team with white rose adorned Lehenga choli designed by Manish Malhotra, who boast of precious stones and jewelry made of diamonds on the ramp.
http://kannaangel.blogspot.com

Two sports brands - Anmol Jewellers and Manish Malhotra - was twice as high for Shraddha.

"I feel God in the jewelry I wear. The pieces that I have are exquisite. I like more and more every time I walk down the ramp. This is my first time using Manish Malhotra and I was very excited. Anmol Jewellers & Manish Malhotra, one twice as high for me, "Shraddha is also seen in the movie" Luv Ka The End ".

Talking about the suit that gave Shraddha Manish, the designer said: "I think it is important for a week of fashion jewelry is to make a very credible and portable two-piece neck wears, but there was outstanding .. everything looks pretty and simple. "
http://kannaangel.blogspot.com

Anmol Jewellers jewelry was made with rough diamonds precious gemstone colors in traditional and contemporary designs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY