Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha The old movie is giving other actresses a run for their money pocketed by guarantees and great movies, but "Dabangg" girl says she is not considered as part of the competition.

"I do not see it that way. I think everyone here has something to offer. Each has its own charm and personality. Everyone brings something new and something different to the public. I do not believe in competition" Sonakshi said. It was Wednesday in the capital for the launch of Pantene shampoo hair control.

She has a role of fat in "Race 2", which was supposed to be played by Katrina Kaif. The 24-year-old has a practical perspective on the escalation to someone instead of someone else .......

http://kannaangel.blogspot.com

"If someone is unable to make a movie, someone has to take place. It's just being in the right place at the right time," he said.

At this time your kitten is full of movies. He's fucking Shirish Kunder of "Joker" and is about to start shooting for "Rathore Rowdy", which have Akshay Kumar as her co-star. Then she has "Race 2" and "Son of Sardar."

The actress, who debuted with Salman Khan in "Dabangg" has another movie called "Kick" to the star.

"I'm happy I'm working with some of the best and I consider myself very fortunate enough to have come as an opportunity," he said.

Sonakshi Cold War rumored to actress Neetu Chandra Anushka Sharma was upset with her about her growing proximity with actor Ranveer Singh have been the talk of the town B - however, does not care what Sonakshi more.

"I do not take these rumors seriously. I stopped reading the newspapers and I am very happy. I felt bad at first, but now I think it is better to let people talk about you instead of not talking about you at all. I just turn a deaf ear and continue my work, "she said with a carefree attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY